@home or in class you may look at the following in an asana:
- Which chakra is activated? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and/or 7
- Which muscle is activated? i.e. Hamstring
- Which marma point is activated? i.e Ani (mid tigh)
- Which system is activated? i.e. Endocrine, Muscular, Circulatory
- Which body? Physical, Vital, Mental, Psychic or Bliss
- Which element? Earth, Water, Fire, Air and/or Ether
- Which prana is activated? Apana, Samana, Maha, Udhana, Vyana
- Which pranayama? i.e Bramhari, Ujjayi, Kapalbhati, Bhastrika
- Which drishti point is used? i.e.Tip of nose, toes, navle, third eye, middle finger etc.
- Which kind of mudra is used? i.e Anjali, Namaskara, Chin, Jnana, Padmasana
- Which bandha is used? i.e Moola, Udyana, Jalandhara, Maha
- Which essential oil can be used? i.e Rose
- How do I get into and how do I get out of the asana?
- Which asana do I do before and after?